Staying Encourgaed During Challenging Times 2/5


If you are in a leadership position, the engagement of those you lead will match your own engagement. You radiate the energy to others around you. Yes, each person can manage their own energy, but that can be hard when your leader is down and out. 

I try to keep this in mind at all times and find places to maintain my energy and engagement. 

When I feel like I’m spiraling with doubt about the challenges ahead of us, I stop, remember my purpose and power and take a moment to observe those around me.

This is something I learned as a teacher. When I was in a bad mood, my kids fed off that and would decide they were not there for the learning that day. I would push my If others are also feeling that negative energy, I do my best to encourage others.  positivity up and bring them with me. 

The work is hard right now. Especially for educators. We have tremendous challenges ahead of us. Encourage those around you. They likely need it. 


#leadership #employeeengagement #radiateenergy #leadershipchallenges #purposeandpower #encourageothers #formerteacher #hardwork #lajefa #jefa #girlboss #girlbosstribe #latinaboss #bossladymindset #iamlatina #vivalamujer










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Rollup June 8 - 13 2020